- The Red Cross
- Preparing to Respond
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Check,Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest (Including CPR-A,C, and HCP)
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Wound Care
Certification Valid For:
Basic one-day course offering an overview of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course covers skills needed to recognize, prevent, and respond to circulation emergencies for adults (CPR levels A, C, or HCP). Other topics include airway and breathing emergencies, as well as the prevention of disease transmission.
6.5 - 8 hours of teaching time.
- Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate the skills and pass a knowledge evaluation with a minimum mark of 75%.
- Must meet additional legislative requirements, if applicable.
- Participants must attend and participate in 100% of the course.
- Instructors can facilitate the knowledge evaluation as legislation dictates and/or as participants require.
Cost: 100.00 ( 8 hrs)